I started this list of life goals in 2005, when I was thirteen. I added to it a few times in middle and high school and I’ve checked a few things off that I have accomplished since. The way it’s written below is what it looks like on the first page of this journal, cross throughs, checkmarks, excessive exclamation points and all.
“DREAM — When we take time to dream, we discover the many windows to our soul.” – Isabella Burani
The reasons I keep journals never diminish, I love seeing the growth in my ideas and thoughts.
Dreams/Wishes AND Goals
- Go to college (A university)/get a well paying job that I like ✓
Be in band through high school
goodawesome at the piano
- Start a family (after I’m 20…maybe 25…at least)
- Stay in touch with my family and friends even after I start my own family
- Become Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Go to France ✓
- Go to Ireland, go to Australia
- Do whatever I can to stay healthy
Never drink any alcohol of any kindor smoke
- Be in cheerleading through high school ✓
- Become a really good singer
- Be the person I want to be!!!!!!!!
- Always be brave!!!!!
- Let my voice be heard
- Never stop taking photographs
- Finish my scrapbooks
- Keep writing poetry
- Graduate high school with a 3.6 or higher ✓
- Fill this book with my thoughts
- Have no enemies